The 2019 Board Game Tier List

Supporter
This is the list of games I played this year and how I rank them on a tier list. I got the list of all the games I played this year in a nice visual directly......

Like| 14 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

11 months ago

I like the tier process and agree with most assignments here.  I'd put Wingspan in the S tier and move War of the Ring to C. Did you use a program to do this?

Supporter11 months ago

I can certainly understand those changes. I used tiermaker.com for this.

Supporter11 months ago

Sounds like a cool feature we should add in after other priority items. I'd enjoy seeing others do something similar to this!

11 months ago

I really like this idea and process of ranking the games I have personally played. I’ve never done this personally before but will try to this year.

Also super helpful to hear more apt some games I’ve been interested in!

Supporter11 months ago

So, did I miss something? I didn't see Skulk Hollow on the tier list. 

Supporter11 months ago

I forgot to log my play, haha. We played at 7am so I was probably not thinking.

Supporter11 months ago

I’d put it at a B probably

Supporter11 months ago

Makes sense. Just curious. Thanks for the clarification. 

11 months ago

I immediately recognized this tier format from Smash Bros. haha This is a neat way of ranking games! I may have to do this myself. 

Supporter11 months ago

This was a really cool video and a format I liked better than a straight Top 10 list. 

11 months ago

I tried posting my excel grid but it kills the formatting and looks like a mess.  I basically use a tiered system rating my own games though I don't logged my plays in my system.  If I can manage to link my excel doc I'll do that.

11 months ago

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Un5pVsHGfJ7M3VJighVKdN-nSAP2BX3f/view?usp=sharing

There we go, I created a link to my own rating system.  I don't think all the pics loaded but the content is there. :) 

Supporter11 months ago

Very cool. I love the comments. 

removed

Comment deleted.