This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

Barkham Horror Reprint?

Does anyone know if Barkham Horror will be reprinted?

Like| 13 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Premium User48 days ago

I'm not sure myself but if anyone would know the answer to this it would be I'd imagine

48 days ago

Hahahah I don't think I even mentioned the name of the pack I was talking about, but you definitely remembered correctly. 

Premium User48 days ago

I don't think you mentioned it either. I just figured since you play the game so much you'd know. Looks like I was kinda right anyway :)

48 days ago

This was the one with the rumor of never being reprinted so... it became the scalper's dream. But looks like I ended finding confirmation the rumors were true.

Premium User48 days ago

So sad. How will you ever complete your collection? Lol

48 days ago

I'm safe because I actually pre-ordered it! :P
(and was fortunate enough to not have their pre-order cancelled as well)

Premium User48 days ago

Oh so you actually got it! That's awesome!!

48 days ago

So, I'm convinced there won't be a reprint, at least not any time soon, so I popped for a copy on eBay for $29 + shipping.  I am at peace with this decision.  Thanks to everyone who responded!

48 days ago

Gonna have to say I don't know either. I've heard some talk for the UK where someone has received confirmation from their FLGS that their distributor says that it won't be reprinted, but I'm going to see if I can check sources on that. So I'll post another comment in response to this one and let you know what I find. 

Either striking lucky with your FLGS or watching eBay listings(or whatever website for your country) is your best bet. If you're in the US, I've found one smaller store selling online at retail price ($20), but I think they had $10 shipping costs anyway - though it might depend on your location. If you're interested I can post it; it seems like they're still in stock. 

48 days ago

Update: I've found one source in the US where it will not be reprinted (they still have stock though). For UK, it was confirmed by Arkham Chronicle's video, who has also posted on BGG that Asmodee UK has confirmed it will not be reprinted.

I've found several small stores in the US (and one in Canada with competitive pricing and shipping) that do still have it in stock. Let me know if you want links - shipping costs may depend on your location. I will say I've never purchased from any of them before and found these sites via Google. However, most of these seem like legitimate small businesses with physical store locations. 

Premium User48 days ago

Which game are you referring to?

48 days ago

Sorry, new here.  I'm talking about the Barkham Horror scenario pack.

Premium User48 days ago

No worries at all.  Just wasn't sure how to answer the question. :)    Unfortunately I don't know the answer to the question. :(