Analyzing 7,032 Orders - What Games Are People Buying For 2019 Holidays?

Supporter
I looked at the data for the last 30 days to see what board games people are buying. I'm focused in on Amazon data where people came to purchase through boar......

Like| 8 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

11 months ago

@trentellingsen, I really like these types of videos you make that are a different approach than a standard review or top 10 list or something. Not that I dislike those videos, from you or any other channels, but we don't see a ton of stuff like this so these feel fresh, and I think it gives your youtube channel an interesting niche.

Supporter11 months ago

Thanks! I appreciate you saying that because it's what I'm trying to do and hope others like.

Supporter11 months ago

Very very interesting. 

Supporter11 months ago

This was a great and very interesting video. Thanks for the analysis!

Supporter11 months ago

Cool video... all I can say is that Tiny Epic Galaxies and Beyond the Black Expansion just go added to the list.  @benjamink

11 months ago

Always a good choice :) 

Supporter11 months ago

Do you think most of these purchases are by casual players and hobbyists? While BGP ranks quite high on google for a lot of its pages, there are some like Azul where it's nowhere to be found on the first few pages of google and it's Amazon, Target, and BGG on the first page. At least in the case of Azul, it seems like the purchases are by boardgamers with at least some level of experience who are getting great games for their families and friends.

Supporter11 months ago

Based on the actual games selling it'd be hobbyists.

Linked Topic