Well it took a good while (which is why I'm going to finally win again haha), to get my winning game to the table. I'm not a full reviewer type of person, I don't think I know enough about the hobby. But I am excited to share a few of my thoughts about the game.
If you are really interested in the game I might suggest watching the following video before reading (I think it'll help make sense of my comments).
First, if you are a fan of worker placement I highly suggest checking this game out. It is a fun take on worker placement with the way you play but also with the different types of workers and where they can be played in the game. Also, everyone is sharing the worker pieces which is really cool. One thing I noticed is I pushed hard to get a grey workers (black in the basic worker and grey and white allow you to do upgraded abilities on half of the board). I was thinking, I really need the grey worker. Until I realized that as soon as I played it everyone else would have access to a grey worker.
1. It is a quick teach and play (about 45 - 60 total time with 4 players), but still strategically deep.
2. For worker placement there is a decent amount of player interaction.
3. At first I thought it would be easy to pick your two "engine building" actions
4. The cards are really fun, and the multi use abilities make strategizing with them really fun.
5. I love that some of the cards allow for a "Take That" mechanism
6. You are forced to adjust your strategy based on the other players.
7. At first I thought it was going to be easy to plan out my turn but found options I wanted not available
1. I know many here play at 2 players and I don't think it'd scale well less than three. One of the players actually thinks they like it more than Viticulture (@philryuh)
2. I could see using the solo variant to play as a team with my kids to get them into the game and get them familiar with what the actions are before allowing them to play on their own. However, it's basically impossible to find.
I can't wait to get the Hall of Heroes Expansion out the next time we play.