Feedback Friday! (2020-06-26)

Supporter
BGA

For those who are new, this is a weekly post where you can share your feedback on all things related to Board Game Atlas. You can also find more information in this article where I walk through the various features on BGA.

By the way, we've been working on fixing some bugs on the Trending games page. There have been several games that continue to come up even though we thought we fixed it!

Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy some gaming time. I'll be trying to get in a solo session of #Tapestry!

Like| 6 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

5 months ago

OOO I didn't know this was a thing so I just sent you a DM.  Anyhow, I would love it if when you click on the reply button it automatically had you all ready to type in the box, currently I constantly hit reply and start typing and nothing happens. 

#Tapestry is sitting on my new shelf, borrowed from a friend to test out.

Supporter5 months ago

I am very much looking forward to a Tapestry report.

Supporter5 months ago

First, great job on everything!

I am wondering (and I believe I requested once already the change that was made so sorry!), but for the sort comments within a post, is there anyway to sort them by newest regardless if they are a main comment or a sub comment?

5 months ago

How would that work? I feel like that would be confusing.

Supporter5 months ago

I was thinking it would take the whole comment thread to the top, but it would be based off the last comment made.  So if I made an original comment 3 days ago, but someone does a sub comment 25 minutes ago, it would bring my whole comment to the top.

I don't know anything about writing code though so I have absolutely no idea if that is at all possible.

Supporter5 months ago

Nice! Can’t wait to hear how #Tapestry goes!

Linked Topic