This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on March 29, 2020)

Owner
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Monday, March 16

Ends: Sunday, March 29

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

If you haven't noticed, your contributions to the game pages will now count toward your giveaway entries as well (this may not be reflected on the entry count displayed though because I still need to coordinate with @trentellingsen to make the change. We've gotten lots of good feedback on these giveaways and I'll be making slight tweaks with each iteration and seeing how it works out.

Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one!

Like| 46 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

10 months ago

Nothing like a new $60 board game to combat the quarantine madness! 🙂

Owner10 months ago

Welcome to the forum! And board games have definitely been a bright side in all of this. I'm getting more and more into solo gaming because of it haha

Which game would you choose if you won?

10 months ago

Oh gosh, I have no idea… would have to first consult the many tomes that comprise my wishlist! :D

Supporter9 months ago

Lol. Awesome to have you here. 

9 months ago

How does this work; do you get $60 credit at an online game store?  Thanks for running this!

Owner9 months ago

This one ended last night but another one will start today! And the winner basically selects game(s) that add to a limit of $60 and I order & ship to them. Might consider doing store credit/cards some day to make this simple but not yet! Thanks for coming on board!

10 months ago

We thought we would not be able to break out some of the new big games we own until the summer with work and school. Now we have done Gloomhaven and will start Fallen Land soon. Room for one more!

10 months ago

Wow...a new boardgame......ok I can do this!

10 months ago

Another giveaway and another chance to lose. I lost over 300 times on the BGG giveaways before finally winning one...

Supporter9 months ago

I didn’t think real people actually won those. 

9 months ago

I guess real people (at least I consider myself to be real) do occasionally win.

Owner10 months ago

Exactly why we'll be offering another giveaway with lesser value but with equal chances for everyone :)

10 months ago

Thanks for the heads up Phil. 

10 months ago

This is great, thanks 

Owner10 months ago

Glad to have you here. Any idea which game you'd get? And do you think you'd prefer one expensive game, or get multiple, but cheaper games?

10 months ago

That's an excellent question, and I'm honestly not sure at the moment.

My wife and I are nearly through with Pandemic Legacy S1, so Season 2 (or another legacy game) would be fun to keep that train rolling...

But we tend to play simpler, quicker games so having a few "smaller" titles may work out better. *shrug*

Owner10 months ago

I've heard nothing but praises about Pandemic Legacy :)

How small is "small"? Games like #Welcome to...? #PARKS? Just curious what you and your wife would place as your "top 5" (always fun to hear those).

10 months ago

#Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 is excellent but EXTREMELY stressful. We are exhausted after playing but we still wish we could play again immediately afterward.

We've really been digging #Silver & Gold and #Welcome to... and #Oaxaca: Crafts of a Culture recently and then toss #Sushi Go! in there as probably our most played small box game. The good thing about this isolation is that we can dig into meatier games that have been gathering dust on our shelves, so we'll see!

Supporter9 months ago

That’s awesome. Great to have you around!

10 months ago

Thanks for the giveaway.  I hope everyone is healthy and staying safe.

Owner10 months ago

You're welcome! I wish I could win them too but giving away games is pretty satisfying and fun too haha. Hope it's not too crazy where you are. My city started the lockdown a few days ago.

Which game would you get?

Supporter9 months ago

It’s always better to give than to receive. 

Supporter10 months ago

Owner10 months ago

Any idea which game you'd get Scott?

Edit: Ah, I see your choice. And that was actually my guess too haha

Supporter10 months ago

Still have my eyes on Architects of the West Kingdom.  But, if I do win I'll have to do some research before I pick.  Although as the site gets more popular (which is awesome)our odds go down.

Supporter9 months ago

True story. But that’s the point of the contests!

Supporter9 months ago

Amen.

Owner10 months ago

I'm thinking about going for another solo game tonight for #Architects of the West Kingdom

10 months ago

Sounds good, thanks Phil! Adding things to game pages is not easy, since so much is there already, but I'll be keeping an eye out!

Owner10 months ago

If you ever want to add info from time to time and not sure where to start, you can click on this link at the bottom of the page: https://www.boardgameatlas.com/search?bounty=true