This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

Board Game Gift Guide 2020 | Board Game Quest

Partner

For those looking to start on their holiday shopping this week. We've put together our 8th annual Board Game Gift Guide. 

Like| 9 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Premium User2 months ago

Thanks for the suggestions! I wound up picking up #Marvel United thanks to your post about it awhile back. Glad to see it make this list :D

2 months ago

Any good? 

Premium User2 months ago

Haven't played yet. Gonna make it a Christmas gift for my future father in law. I can let you know how it goes in about a month lol

Partner2 months ago

Awesome! It's a fun game. Can't wait for the expansinos. 

2 months ago

Thanks for the recommendation. Some good ones on the cheaper side that might be a save for COVID times.

Owner2 months ago

Thanks for the recommendations! Of the ones I don't own, I'm most curious about #Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island. Used to be on my wishlist until I took it off after hearing again and gain and gain how brutal the game is.

By the way, I'm just curious--what's the "sponsored" on some of the game box images for?

Partner2 months ago

Robinson Crusoe is a fun game, but is also difficult to win. It's very thematic, has great mechanics, but my win rate is probably 30%? granted that makes the victories much sweeter :)

Sponsored games are just what they sound like. Normally we only have 3 games per category. this year we let some publishers add in games they wanted to get in front of people. To maintain transparency about that, we tagged each such game as sponsored :)

Owner2 months ago

30% win rate is still much better than my typical win rate for #Friday so maybe I should reconsider! xD

And thanks for the info on the sponsored games!

Premium User2 months ago

NO PHIL! Think of your budget! LOL