This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on November 8, 2020)

Owner

Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Prize: $60 gift card from a store of your choice
Starts: Monday, October 26
Ends: Sunday, November 8

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

And as always, which game would you get if you were to win?

Victory PointLike| 26 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

2 months ago

I'm curious about #Dune: Imperium but I dislike the proposition of investing a game I know nothing about besides a flashy trailer and the basic mechanics. I'll wait until a reviewer I trust takes a look at it first.

My girlfriend is pissed that I sold #Barenpark, so I plan to snap up #New York Zoo to make amends.

Solo wise after a good experience with #Castle Itter I'm impressed by David Thompson and have half an eye on #For What Remains.

Premium User2 months ago

#New York Zoo does look pretty intriguing. What made you sell#Barenpark?

2 months ago

It never got to the table so I started selling multiplayer games to replace them with soloable ones. It was a pretty big exodus of games in the end. 

Premium User2 months ago

I feel that. Where did you have the most success in selling? My efforts to reduce my collection have been a mixed bag so far trying to sell on BGG anyway

2 months ago

Yeah fair enough. I always undervalue my games to shift them quickly. It means they usually sell within a week. For example, I sold Res Arcana for £15 ($20) when others were selling for £25. I see no reason to be stingey just for the sake of a few £'s and I don't mind giving fellow hobbyists a deal that would make them happy. I donate games quite often, as well.

Premium User2 months ago

Yeah that's likely my problem. I think with shipping being so expensive sometimes that can really make or break a good deal like that. I have thought about running an auction because I think people could really make out well from a buyer's standpoint.

Supporter2 months ago

Rodney Smith does have a how to play here

You could watch that and, theoretically learn more. 

2 months ago

Thanks for the tip Marshie! I'll watch this tonight.

Supporter2 months ago

They just announced that they posted the rulebook. I think that this should take you there.

Supporter2 months ago

Good deal.

2 months ago

Hmm... my wishlist has been shifting around a lot recently. I'm thinking #Wingspan because it's really popular, I'll be playing with family more often in a few weeks so I have a wider audience in mind, and it's one of the few games that most of my friends don't own already.

Premium User2 months ago

Get it! Especially with the expansion set to come out soon ;)

Supporter2 months ago

Still siting on #Stuffed Fables or #Inis if there is a reprint.

2 months ago

So many games...so little time...but I'm sure i can come up with something to buy...lol

2 months ago

Clearly mechs and minions as always.  I just wanna try it.

Though, I have been getting a hankering to try one of the D&D board games.  Could be fun.

Vast: Mysterious Manor is always on my list as well

Supporter2 months ago

Man, that is a tough question. I've been thinking a lot about #everdell lately. Maybe that. 

Supporter2 months ago

Wow, hard to believe another 2 weeks have come and gone already. I'd strongly consider at least 10 different games. Or maybe more. Lol. 

Supporter2 months ago

What are some of the ones you have in mind?

Supporter2 months ago

#SpaceCorp is at the top of the list right now. But there are a ton more options out there. 

Supporter2 months ago

Man, I played my first two GMT games this past week. They were both excellent. I might just have gotten lucky, but as a company I'm highly highly interested in them. 

Premium User2 months ago

Time is literally flying by recently.

2 months ago

To be honest I'm not entirely sure what I would pick up at this point. #War Chest: Nobility is pretty near the top of my list, but it's also out of stock everywhere, not to mention the fact that I put it on multiple Christmas lists in case it comes back in stock. I'm also still looking out for that #Inis reprint, but have seen no movement on it. I'm pretty happy with my collection where it is, what with my #Dale of Merchants kickstarter incoming and the #Dune: Imperium preorder opening in a few days!

Premium User2 months ago

The last time I said I was happy with my collection was about oh I don't know 10 games ago? LOL

2 months ago

Haha well if someone handed me $60 I could definitely find something to spend it on, but I'm totally fine not buying anything for a while :)

That being said, I'll have a bonus coming soon and I'll probably use a small part of it on myself haha

Premium User2 months ago

Very nice! Treat yourself! :P

2 months ago

Hopefully! We'll see how much the responsible things all cost first lol

Linked Topic