Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on March 14, 2021)

Owner
We're starting up our contribution-based giveaways again!

Prize: $60 gift card*
Starts: Monday, March 1
Ends: Sunday, March 14

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry. Max limit on number of entries is 500.

*Winners will receive a gift card from one of our exclusive regional partners (U.S. winners will receive a Miniature Market gift card and Canadian winners will receive a gift card from 401 Games. Winners outside of those two regions can select their store of choice)

And as always, which game would you get if you were to win?

Fire LikeLike| 356 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Premium User2 months ago

Did I hear...giveaway?Anthony Adams Rubbing Hands | Know Your Meme

Hahaha seriously though I don't need any more games. I still haven't released my second hold from my last win. Not to mention there's my Miniature Market hold out there in the world...oops.

But for fun... if I were to win...I'd probably have to go with #Baseball Highlights: 2045. has been raving about that game ever since I sent him a copy.

Owner2 months ago

This picture was what reminded me to implement the cbrady rule again lol 😆

54 days ago

What's the brady rule?

Premium User53 days ago

Basically the limit to 500 entries. My spamming the comments (albeit in a meaningful way) ruined it for everyone lol. 

In all seriousness though, it does make it much more fair.

53 days ago

I liked it better before :P

Premium User53 days ago

Bring it up with management lol

53 days ago

Speaking of...tell Sarah i said hi haha

Premium User53 days ago

Will do buddy!

53 days ago

Thanks!

Premium User2 months ago

When I first read the post and saw that the entries were unlimited, my initial thought was you forgot about me. But no worries this time around, work has been way too hectic to keep up at that crazy pace I set! 

54 days ago

Get your priorities right!

Premium User54 days ago

Hahaha I have them right I promise! 

54 days ago

Good. Because gaming is superior to all 

Owner2 months ago

Good luck :)

Which games are on hold by the way?

Premium User2 months ago

Thanks! 

Let's see...at GameNerdz (the rest of the certificate you sent me :D) I have #Glass Road, #Brass: Birmingham, #Carson City: The Card Game, #Marco Polo II: In the Service of the Khan, and #Targi. Targi was the deal of the day the day after I used up all the giveaway money but I couldn't resist haha. Just waiting for that Glass Road reprint to become available. I saw somewhere that it should be released in April..

Then at Miniature Market I have #Cosmic Frog, #Caverna: The Forgotten Folk Expansion and #Hansa Teutonica: Big Box. Promised Sarah I'd wait until the BoxThrone came in to have that shipped out :P

2 months ago

I did not know Cosmic Fron was on hold for you! I remember you played it online so that is exciting!

54 days ago

Have you played it?

Premium User2 months ago

Yeah dude I'm pumped to get it! Sarah of course already wrote it off haha but I'll rope her into playing somehow.

54 days ago

Easily. Just think of getting her to play as a negotiation game!

Premium User54 days ago

Good theme idea for a game if I were to ever design one LOL

54 days ago

You're going to make a game with negotiation mechanic where the goal is to get your partner to play with you?

Premium User54 days ago

Yeah that sounds about right. Or something like in#Lorenzo il Magnifico where you have to give praise to your SO between rounds or watch your collection diminish

53 days ago

Insert throw money gif

Premium User53 days ago

Now I'm seriously questioning where you met Nora LOL 🤣🤣

53 days ago

Haha we met on OkCupid

Premium User53 days ago

That explains why she's about your board gaming. But that's awesome

53 days ago

Why she's what? Haha. But she wasn't super into games, i don't think even played many, before me

Premium User53 days ago

Well I've never been on OkCupid but I'd imagine you'd have to write your hobbies and whatever else about yourself. So clearly she wasn't put off by your "I back board games on KS" in your about me section LOL

53 days ago

Lol actually her presence in my life pre-dated my KS addiction

Premium User52 days ago

Hahaha so it's her fault you starting backing so much?