The top 100 games of all time (2020)

COMC

The 3 minute board games, top 100 games of all time video for 2020. Enjoy!

Fire LikeLoveLike| 59 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Premium User6 months ago

Finally getting a chance to watch this...going to give my real time thoughts within this comment and post it when the video's over...

- #Gizmos love right off the bat. I'm still salty pubmeeple couldn't figure out a way to get it in my top 10.

- Following it up with #The Networks? Did you make this list from my collection?

- Okay I'm not even 10 games into this and already want to check out 3 of these games. I think I have a problem.

- False alarm..through 20 now and haven't added anything else to my wishlist. Crisis averted?

- Gotta play #Scythe again soon. Those painted minis looked awesome.

- I do agree #Century: Golem Edition is a pretty game but it's a bit of a snoozefest for me.

- #It's a Wonderful World all day every day.

- I'm real proud of myself holding strong with these 3 games through half the list.

- In my estimation, Patreon supporter Brett Hart is the best there ever is, best there ever was, and the best there ever will be.

- Okay you got me with #Circadians: First Light. It was a good run.

- Good thing #Yokohama was already on my wishlist. Jokes on you.

- Just picked up #Suburbia in a math trade and I'm even more excited for it to arrive now!

- I don't think it would be for me, but oddly enough #Millennium Blades sounds..well..you have my interest.

- Totally didn't expect to see #Chinatown ranked so high! Great game!!

- Couldn't say I saw a theme on this list actually... :P

- Love the top 2!!

Overall an awesome list! Real proud of myself for only finding a handful I want to look into more. For anyone who might want to know which few caught my eye:

1. #Empyreal: Spells & Steam
  2. #Steampunk Rally
  3. #Oaxaca: Crafts of a Culture
  4. #Circadians: First Light
  5. #Healthy Heart Hospital
  6. And I guess an honorable mention to #Millennium Blades

Thanks for an amazing video !!

6 months ago

"In my estimation, Patreon supporter Brett Hart is the best there ever is, best there ever was, and the best there ever will be."

Ha, i have told him that in the past. The hitman was my fav as a kid

Premium User6 months ago

Hahaha glad I'm not the only one!!

Owner6 months ago

Roxley Kickstarted the standalone expansion to Steampunk Rally a while back by the way. It's #Steampunk Rally Fusion

Here's the official website: https://roxley.com/products/steampunk-rally-fusion

Premium User6 months ago

Gee thanks Phil, just the added temptation I needed! ;P

6 months ago

Great list, gave me some new ideas for games to look at, thanks!

6 months ago

Love your reviews! Thank you

6 months ago

I like the list! Ever since I saw your first top 100 games video, I've been trying to find Bloc by Bloc, but to no avail.

It's crazy that people out there have played enough board games to make their own top 100 list. I'm not sure if I've even played 100 diferent games yet...

6 months ago

Its' OOP, but there is a print and play on the out of order games site. 

6 months ago

oh that's right, thanks. I'm not sure if I can handle print and play games, but I should try it out at some point

6 months ago

I remember spending ages trying to find healthy heart hospital after the top 100 last year. A very hard game to find indeed..

Also quite interesting to see underwater cities placed so highly when the three other reviewers I trust didn't really like it.

I need some Obsession in my life. I have to admit, I dislike the graphic design, but it sounds like the gameplay makes up for it. 

6 months ago

HHH is hopefully getting a new edition. THe publisher, victory point games is dead, so yeah. It's in limbo

Well, i like terraforming mars, engine building and action maximizing, if you dig those things, you will likely enjoy underwater cities

Premium User6 months ago

Well this one's going on the Watch Later playlist. Thanks for sharing!

Supporter6 months ago

I love your lists and how you present them. Can't wait to watch this one. 

Supporter6 months ago

woah! Good job!

6 months ago

Why do I tempt myself like this haha. Great video, even more to add to the wishlist now!

Premium User6 months ago

The temptation is always so high!

6 months ago

this is a great list! did you put a written list out there? There were easily 15 games i want to remember to lookout for!

Owner6 months ago

Here you go! I put this together for featuring it on our Discover page: https://www.boardgameatlas.com/u/philryuh/mepGJgDzMK/3-minute-board-games-top-100-2020-

6 months ago

dude this is great. thanks!

Owner6 months ago

I'm really growing in my interest for getting games just to solo. So far #Nemo's War (Second Edition) and #Black Orchestra are the most likely candidates out of the ones in your list!

6 months ago

#Galilean Moons I've never even heard of this title...

Supporter6 months ago

I'm a few minutes in and already looking up a new game... 😬

Premium User6 months ago

This is my fear.