14 games i got rid of in 2019 - YouTube

Friendly reminder that only my main reviews are 3:00-3:59 min long. To support us on Patreon please head over here https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9257332 And......

Like| 19 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Owner11 months ago

Really enjoyed this video! Love how different it is from others and how you keep it real and honest. I'm still hoping to try out Tapestry at some point since we got it for BGA/review content but it's amazing how the hype built up and apparently died out pretty fast.

11 months ago

People keep saying this and i find it weird. I guess i don't have an interest in "selling" games, just sharing my love of them/thoughts on them. So yeah, i just speak as me. If i hype something, its cause im hyped, and if i diss something, its because i didn't like it. FOR REALS! lol

Supporter11 months ago

This is an interesting list. For me, I think it will always be good to be evaluating your collection and keeping the games that will be played. 

Supporter11 months ago

You bring up good points about games that occupy the same mental space. 

11 months ago

cheers, its something i've been thinking over for a while now

Supporter11 months ago

Looking at a collection in that fashion is a great idea. It helps to make sure that you actually play the games you own. 

11 months ago

I like the thought process behind getting rid of some of these games. Mainly because I have to get rid of some myself lol

11 months ago

Lol, your wife will be happy to hear this 😉

11 months ago

Haha she keeps asking me to get rid of some so I’ve been narrowing it down.

Supporter11 months ago

They are all junk... Just send them all my way and I'll see that they are humanely disposed of... Jk

11 months ago

Of course! I’ll even pay shipping lol

Supporter11 months ago

You do pay for trash removal don't you....? Lol

11 months ago

Hahaha oh no...

Supporter11 months ago

Interesting to hear your thoughts on TEZ.  You're not the first I've heard saying it was hard to learn.  I guess that's why there are so many games (different thing for different people).  I didn't have this experience at all.  I've found it to be easy to learn, and easy to set up, and easy to teach.  And challenging.  Most games come down to the final turn, which is always something I love.

11 months ago

Today's video, and the first one for the new year is my 6 monthly "Games i got rid of videos". These are cathartic to me, a way of clearing out the cobwebs in the collection and occasionally having a bit of a rant. 

Supporter11 months ago

Man you really didn’t like Tapestry. Good thing I didn’t pounce on the hype. 

Supporter11 months ago

Yeah, that train has slowed down constantly for me.  I think my Scythe and Viticulture love had me wearing rose colored glasses when it first came out.  I'm glad I waited.  Especially since I'm (hopefully) only allowing myself one game purchase this year.

11 months ago

I enjoyed the video and loved the way you went through your thought process for each decision.

I think I may start doing a post on my blog to track what leaves my collection.

11 months ago

Great video, thanks!