5 Amazing Board Games Announced for 2020 – Monolith, CMON and More

1 point

With less and less days left until the end of 2019, we keep getting excited by all the new games coming next year. Announcements of titles, that will be crowdfunded through 2020, keep coming almost every day now.

We’ve already taken a few looks at upcoming games by major publishers, but after some weeks a whole new batch got announced on social media and during Essen SPIEL.

Today we’ll tell you about 5 games coming to Kickstarter next year. We’re again focusing on fan favourite and most successful board game creators.

Learn more...

Marshwiggle92 Supporter2 months ago | 1 point[-]

Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile has me extremely interested. It may be the first game I ever kickstart. I'm looking forward to the campaign. 

Gwido Idziak 51 days ago | 1 point[-]

Looking for KS board game recommendations? The one and only Loodo Ninja is here with another set of great games to back! Read his article on our blog: https://kick.agency/news/loodo-ninja-kickstarter-december-2019/

Board Game Giveaway!

Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).

Enter the Giveaway here.