This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

Game Nerdz deal of the day Star Wars Rebellion $62.96

Supporter

You have to add to cart to see discounted price. Normal price is $89.95. Current stock 242. I don't expect this to last long.

Like| 73 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

7 months ago

Sweet, now just to add shipping to the UK....oh, it's all the money? Dreams dashed yet again 

Supporter7 months ago

I hear you on that.

7 months ago

Here's to keeping the postal service in business!

Supporter7 months ago

Yes sir....

Supporter7 months ago

My all time favorite game!!!!!

7 months ago

Is there one particular aspect about the game that gives it the edge or is it just great across the board? (puns!)

Supporter7 months ago

It’s fantastic from top left to bottom right. It just feels like so much Star Wars. 

7 months ago

Ha, it is so good when a game produces the feeling you want it to! I know I found that with #War of the Ring (Second Edition), felt so much like books in scale and this sense of all your hopes being pinned on the fellowship.

Supporter7 months ago

This deal would have been so much harder to pass up if it would have been a equally good deal for #War of the Ring (Second Edition). That is a game I really really want. 

7 months ago

Likewise, my friend has it and we play together so there is no rush but I think it is good enough that at some point I will want to own it. Have you played it?

Supporter7 months ago

I have not. But I really want to.

7 months ago

Cannot recommend it enough, I haven't played it enough to really explore the whole game but it feels like there is a real depth of strategy available and it just feels so wonderfully epic. And every game produces really memorable moments. Plus the theme is matched so well mechanically. Just so good!

Supporter7 months ago

That's what I hear everyone say. 

7 months ago

In this case I would say everyone is right!

Supporter7 months ago

OK OK 

Supporter7 months ago

It’s a good price! I need to get the expansion

Supporter7 months ago

The expansion is mandatory. 

Supporter7 months ago

That’s what I’ve heard. Just getting more of those minis is worth it. 

7 months ago

STOP IT where's my wallet?

Supporter7 months ago

So are you getting it? 

7 months ago

No.............but I am sorely tempted to haha Unfortunately, I'm fresh out of fun money (thanks a lot, #Tiny Epic Pirates...).

7 months ago

The fun money always goes so fast!

7 months ago

That's half the reason it's fun! haha

7 months ago

That is very true, things become more special when you have to wait/save for them!

Supporter7 months ago

So true.

7 months ago

Is there a game you waited ages to get a hold of because of price/availability that felt so good when it finally arrived?

I know for me, I was wanting #Archipelago for ages but it was out of print and the only available for stupid money second hand. (I missed out on one Ebay listing that went for very cheap because of work which was a real shame at the time) Eventually it came back into print and it was so worth the wait, one of the few games I have bought new.

Supporter7 months ago

I really would like to try #Archipelago for a while, and now it is at a historic low. Should I or shouldn't I....?

7 months ago

I think if you/the people you play with enjoy negotiation/deal making then I've never played a game that does it better and gives you scope to make deals. As there is minimal direct conflict but plenty of ways to get in each others way/help each other, and there are real benefits in terms of action economy to trading (free action and it's easy to get a lot of one resource but hard to get  range) so it really encourages those dynamics. That and the semi-coop aspect (with maybe a traitor) is great and forces you to help each other out (often for a price)

7 months ago

So in summary, if you have people who like to interact, it is phenomenal, if not it might fall a little flat. As a pure euro there are better games out there, it's the dynamics it creates that make it pop.

Supporter7 months ago

I think I will hold off for now, I think my group in the states would like it, but I don't know when I'll be moving back.