I have to admit this one is a bit of a stretch but here goes...
5. Water - I mean sometimes you gotta quench your thirst.
4. Wine - I'm not typically a wine drinker, but there is definitely something nice about having a glass or two while playing #Viticulture: Essential Edition.
3. Gin and Tonic - During warmer months we are able to move the gaming table on to the back porch and there is something great about a G & T and some nice weather.
2. Whiskey - My favorite drink overall but especially nice with #Clans of Caledonia. Although any game goes well while sipping a nice Scotch slowly.
1. Beer - This only takes the 1 spot because it's the most common. Easy and we all enjoy it. Gotta watch the glasses though!
Anyone else have a drink they like with games? Anyone ban drinks from the table?