My Very First Top 100 #80-61

Moderator Level 1

https://youtu.be/gl454yiYFkQ

Here is the second installment of my top 100.  I got a little more dynamic with my color scheming on this one but also faster at the editing process.  As long as these take to record and edit, I am still looking forward to next years top 100!  Probably because no one in my family really wants to here me go on about games and this allows me to jabber on about them. :P

LikeTrophy| 2 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Premium User7 days ago

Another good video! I'm looking forward to the next one. :)

My comments on this part of your list:

• #Tekhenu: Obelisk of the Sun is a game I really enjoy but tends to get forgotten. Hidden gem as you said.  #Teotihuacan: City of Gods is still my favourite of the T games but this one comes in second for sure.  Good to see it on a list!
  • I own:
    • #Blood Rage: More plays definitely help with this one.  Once you learn the ins and outs it becomes even more interesting.
    • #Tekhenu: Obelisk of the Sun as mentiioned above
    • #Clank! In! Space!  (Ok, it's not precisely Clank but I count them all together.) Love this game style and the humour really works for me.
    • #Keyflower: Got it in a trade and I absolutely love this game!  So different from anything else out there.
  • In addition I have played:
    • #New Frontiers: This game didn't really hit for me.  It was fine but I'd rather play #Race for the Galaxy.
    • #Barenpark: Fine game.  I like tile laying
    • #Furnace: Really enjoyed this one.  Not in the "buy it" category but pretty close!
    • #PARKS: This one doesn't do a lot for me.  I'm glad people love it but it was really meh for me.
    • #The Quacks of Quedlinburg: I enjoy this one.  It's not a top game for me either but I'll always play it when it's brought out.

Great video!  Keep up the good work!

Moderator Level 17 days ago

I have a Rodney Smith teach of #Blood Rage queued up to watch before trying to run a few more games on BGA. Next one is coming soon :)