Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on May 10, 2020)

Supporter
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Monday, April 27
Ends: Sunday, May 10

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one! And as always, which game will get if you won?

Like| 57 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter7 months ago

BGA is the best board gaming website. Period. 

Supporter7 months ago

Thanks Brian! :D

6 months ago

Just discovered this site and very excited to contribute and participate in the give away. Thanks for doing this!

Supporter6 months ago

You're welcome, and great to have you here! Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Any idea which game you'd get if you won?

6 months ago

I've been working my way through BGGs top 100 for 1-6 players (thus Twilight Struggle isn't an option as it is ONLY 2-player).

Thanks to BGA's site, I picked up Spirit Island this week, so if I was to win I'm looking at #Concordia Venus (Standalone) (base game + expansion) or #The Castles of Burgundy Anniversary Edition or #Brass: Birmingham or #Orléans

6 months ago

PUT BRSS AT THE TOP!! I am a big fan of that game!!

Supporter6 months ago

Oh, did you pick up Spirit Island when it was on sale at Game Nerdz? I skipped out on it but that really was a nice price. I'd love to own Brass: Birmingham Dexlue some day!!

How many of the top 100 games for 1-6 players have you managed to acquire so far?

6 months ago

I own approximately 30 of the top 100 games with varying player counts that cover 1-6 players (sometime more sometimes only 2-4 players). 

I do realize that this is already too many to play in a single year and still remember the rules the next time we play...not to mention that is only 1/3 of the games I've collected and have stuffed in nooks-n-crannies around the house. lol.

6 months ago

Oh, good question! I've been thinking about #The Quacks of Quedlinburg but it's also possible that I'd go for #Robinson Crusoe Adventures on the Cursed Island, been eyeing that one for a while too.

Supporter6 months ago

Quacks is definitely one of the most frequently mentioned games when I ask this question. Great game!

6 months ago

Wow, I know that there is a lot of hype around it. If so many people are interested, then it must be real! Guess that shouldn't come as a surprise though since it did win the 2018 Kennerspiel de Jahres.

Supporter6 months ago

You know that just gave me an idea, I'll try rounding up everyone's replies to this question from all past giveaways and share the results!

6 months ago

Oof I forgot to enter ! If its not too late I would love a copy of #Twilight Struggle.

Supporter6 months ago

To clarify, you get an entry for each contribution to the community (comments, posts, etc), and you're not required to comment on this post to be eligible. Hope clears things up! 

6 months ago

Thanks for the giveaway!! I would love #Everdell!

Supporter6 months ago

You're welcome! I'd love to get Everdell too xD....

6 months ago

I would also love #The Quacks of Quedlinburg!

As well as #Sorcerer City!

6 months ago

You already know what I'll say --- Stone Age!!!  :-)

6 months ago

Spirit Island

6 months ago

Once again, I would pick Everdell expansions. I love the game and it is family friendly which is important as my main gaming group is my family.

Supporter6 months ago

Went ahead and bought #Black Orchestra a few days ago, so I'd have to say #Spirit Island or #Scythe since I've wanted  that game for quite some time now.

6 months ago

Looks cool

6 months ago

I just got Caverna: Cave vs. Cave and I am about to play it with my wife. We have always loved games but just recently got into more creative and subversive games. Very excited to be here! 

6 months ago

Architects is a wonderful take on worker placement, probably my favourite out of that trilogy! 

6 months ago

hmmm prob I would get some more factions for Cthulhu Wars or maybe Architects of the west Kingdom idk :) I have a wish list 10 miles long so it would be hard to choose 

Supporter6 months ago

Have you played any other games from Garphill yet?

6 months ago

yes I have played Raiders of the north sea and love it and Paladins also very fun :) so far those are the only 2 though

7 months ago

#878: Vikings - Invasions of England still at the top of my wish list. Let me have my Viking hoards! Alternatively, a friend of mine recently got #War of the Ring (Second Edition) which we played before the lockdown kicked in and had an absolute blast with.

7 months ago

Thanks for the giveaway!