I've yet to back a Kickstarter after getting into this hobby last year. Why?
And yet, there are several campaigns that I think I would've backed had I been as deep into the hobby as I am now, PLUS knowing what I do now about these games.
5. #Scythe - Hmmmm not too sure about this one but it sure would've been tempting had I known about it at the time (and knowing how well rated it would be)
4. #Lions of Lydia: A Strategic Game of Ancient Prestige - I really like this game but don't have the final production copy. It also doesn't have some of the Kickstarter exclusives, deluxe metal coins and tokens, and some promo cards and the expansion. This would've been a great one to back
3. #Brass: Birmingham Deluxe - Checked out the campaign a year after it ran, and the price seemed like a sweet deal considering that it comes with the Iron Clays. I did hear that the insert in the deluxe edition had flaws though. Anyway, this would've been a tempting one for sure and still remains on my wishlist. Roxley finally has it back in stock but this game's currently not on my shortlist
2. #Too Many Bones - This really falls under.... "I would back 100% if I had money"
1. #Pax Pamir (Second Edition) - I already own this one. We got it for Board Game Atlas through an ebay purchase at a pretty steep price after it was fulfilled. In hindsight, I would've gone for this 100% despite the lack of any exclusives. The metal coins are also out of stock on this one, which I don't have but want!
How about you? What are some past Kickstarters that you would've backed 100% in hindsight (or if you had the money to spend?)