Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on September 13, 2020)

Supporter
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway! The prize will be a $60 gift card from a board game store of your choice. This is different from our usual prize where the winner selected a board game up to $60 in value.

Starts: Monday, August 31
Ends: Sunday, September 13

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

And as always, which game would you get if you were to win?

Like| 21 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

2 months ago

#The Gallerist tops my list right now :)

2 months ago

I would go for#Brass: Birmingham or#Roots

Supporter2 months ago

Great choices :)

Just got a copy of #Brass: Birmingham and I've heard nothing but great things.

2 months ago

I would try to get #The Gallerist or #Brass: Birmingham.  

Supporter2 months ago

I would put it towards#On Mars. I think. Maybe. 

Supporter2 months ago

OOO cool.

2 months ago

As always #Mechs vs. Minions...did I already enter for this month?  I dunno.  Been reviewing a playtesting pretty hard core lately

Supporter2 months ago

I think you might have missed my post saying that you were 1 of 2 winners for Root digital giveaway 😆

2 months ago

WHAAAAA?!?!?!! if you are playing with my emotions I will be super sad!

Supporter2 months ago

Not kidding, I actually spelled your name correctly this time. Phewww :) 

Today's my day off but I'll be able to DM you in the afternoon to get this sorted out! 

2 months ago

Also possible.  The past two weeks have been sooo busy, I have barely gotten to troll people on the site

2 months ago

Everyone witness the master trolling Phil is possibly doing here!

2 months ago

2 months ago

Always going to be #Twilight Imperium (Fourth Edition): Prophecy of Kings Expansion , I'm too much of a completionist to not have it :D

2 months ago

Still in for #A Feast For Odin but #Root is also still on the menu ^^

Supporter2 months ago

Right now I'm looking at one of my winning games being a family based game.  So probably something for the family.  Maybe #King of Tokyo, and then something else (maybe even some upgraded components).

2 months ago

Awesome! I'll likely pick up #Baseball Highlights: 2045, but I've recently become more interested in #The Quacks of Quedlinburg after months of people talking about it and finally seeing a playthrough from Phil and Trent. Another smaller game that has caught my attention is #Shards of Infinity: Deckbuilding Game, having seen it mentioned multiple times by .

Supporter2 months ago

Wow, either you are up early, or awake late. LOL

I MIGHT use it to towards a #Eclipse: Second Dawn for the Galaxy if it becomes available stateside. Or there are any other number of games that I could use it for.

Supporter2 months ago

I'm gonna be hot on this game when it's available, if that happens.

Supporter2 months ago

Yes, but it looks like it will be quite expensive. 

Supporter2 months ago

I'm going to be warm on this game when it becomes available, haha.

Linked Topic