Submit your Top "X" Lists for the Discover Page
We recently revamped the look of our Discover page so that we can better promote designers, publishers, artists, and content creators and their recommended list of games.
There's still plenty more we want to do with it and it includes a common feedback I got on a separate thread, where several users including @Jcponder mentioned it'd be great to see fellow users' lists. And that's why I made this post!
So here's the plan:
- I'm calling for anyone who's interested in participating to create their own list(s) and comment below with the link to that page.
- I will promote those lists on the Discover page. I'll space them out appropriately (swapping it out every day/week/etc) depending on the number of lists I receive.
- (Optional) Send me a profile image I can use for yourself. Otherwise, I'll use your avatar image. You could also send me a picture in landscape orientation for the "banner," but again, it's optional!
- Send me a brief 1-2 sentence description of yourself/yourself as a gamer.
- If you've never created a list before, (1) go to the game page of the first game you want to start the list with, (2) click on "Add to List" on the left column, (3) create new list with a title ("Example List" is the title I used in the example below), and you'll now be able to access this list page through the "Lists" dropdown on the blue top bar. Go to that page and you can start adding more games.
Lastly, if you ever need to customize the order of the games in the list by assigning numbers, @trentellingsen added in that feature today! Click on the dropdown under "Order:" and select "User Select Order"
So if I wanted #The Fox in the Forest to be #1, I can change the order to "1," click "Update," and that change will be reflected once I refresh the page.
And that's it! Let me know if you have any questions. Let's all have fun seeing what everyone comes up with in the comments below :) (For those who will be taking a while to get to creating these, let us know what the title of your list(s) will be!)