Game of the year award 2019 - YouTube

The 3 minute board game awards of the year. Brought to you by board game atlas of course ;) 

Like| 15 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

10 months ago

Nemesis & Obsession both looked interesting to me. Unfortunate looks like they are near impossible to get your hands on right now.  Will be on the lookout to pick up if they ever do another run. Always enjoy the videos 👍

10 months ago

Obsession has late backers still open on the reprint i think

10 months ago

Awesome! Will definitely check this out.

Thanks!

Supporter10 months ago

Great work as usual! 

Supporter10 months ago

Looks like you got your Gateway Game alternative. 👍🏼

10 months ago

Yep, it was a suggestion from the comments to, Which was neat. Perfect even

Supporter10 months ago

Foundation! Great name for it. 

Supporter10 months ago

Loved this. By the way, that trophy is impressively well done :)

My wife has been taking up board gaming soooo well that I'm on the lookout for a good co-op game (she enjoyed our past plays of Forbidden Island). I'm thinking of either Horrified or Spirit Island (Spirit Island may be too complex to start with though?)

Also, have you encountered any games so far that's a strong candidate for Game of the Year 2020?

10 months ago

I dont know if any 2020 games have even made it to me yet :)  

Games I have either played, or read the rules and looked through to prepare to play that are quite recent include Rival restaurants, cloudspire, UBOOT and the Dune remake

10 months ago

@3MBG I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on #Dune. My group has played twice so far with plans to play next weekend, and love it, despite its rules ambiguities.

10 months ago

Dune will be one of the first games reviewed in Season 3 of 3mbg. Taken a few weeks off reviews to do the end of the year vids.

10 months ago

Bless the [content creator] and his water.

removed

Comment deleted.

10 months ago

Great video. I will be checking some of these out since I haven’t heard of some of them!

10 months ago

Same! Obsession looks pretty interesting to me.

Linked Games
Wingspan
Villagers
Nemesis
Paladins of the West Kingdom
Obsession
Horrified
Pavlov's House