Thought I would include just the standard wish list for y’all too! Anything on here interest you too?
1. #Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion – I still have deep hope that my wife will love this. Just holding off on getting it while we finish up Aeons End Legacy
2. #Le Havre – the longest tenured game on my wishlist. I have had this on here since December, I almost got this instead of Concordia for my first giveaway win, I still am debating which game I should have gotten lol
3. #Star Realms (I know it is very cheap) – I love this game, I feel like my wife would too, it is just a nice little 20-30 minute deck builder that is so satisfying. Soon enough.
4. #Barrage – I am surprised I am putting this on here. I recently added this to my list because I listen to Game Brain Podcast quite a bit and they rave about the game. A guy in my group also expressed interest in this so when I know I have at least one person interested in playing a game I move it up the list.
5. #Nemo's War (Second Edition) – This is one that I have been jostling back and forth on. Do I really want to commit space to a strictly solo game? I am leaning toward yes specifically for this guy.
HM – #Catacombs 3rd Edition ( @Courageous Bob got this for a giveaway and I have for sure had my interest piqued!) , #Tichu (my family loves card games and I have only heard great things), #Wavelength (New and fresh party game, definitely will get eventually), #Patchwork (my sister in law owns this, not sure if I should get my own copy)