I just had a brain blast today that next week's challenge should be sharing your Top "X" Lists. So you'll be able to take on the challenge by making posts like:
- My Top 10 Games of All Time
- Top 5 Family Games
- Top 10 Games in My Wishlist
- Top 10 Engine Building Games
- Top 5 Worker Placement Games with a Twist
- Top 5 Games You Should Try After Catan
Well, you get the idea. I figure that this would be an approachable challenge that just about anyone will feel comfortable entering. I'd also make a point to mention in the challenge that you should try your best to create dialogue.
Before next week hits, here's my question: What kind of Top "X" lists will you post about next week? Give us a sneak peek of what you want to talk about and feel free to be creative! Have fun with it and let's try to create some good discussion next week.