My First Castle Panic Giveaway

I found a giveaway for My First Castle Panic. I know there are a number of us with younger kids, so I thought you may be interested. I have it (so I won't be entering), and my oldest (4) loves it. Also, this copy is autographed, so that's neat haha Check it out!

http://www.sahmreviews.com/2019/12/fireside-games-my-first-castle-panic-giveaway.html

p.s. This site is doing loads of giveaways at the moment, so check those out too :)

Like| 14 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

12 months ago

Thanks, but I think I'll wait until your second Castle Panic giveaway ;)

Supporter12 months ago

well done sir!

Supporter12 months ago

Lol! You must be a Dad. That’s some Grade-A level Dad Joke right there. 

12 months ago

Yes, indeed - thrice over!  Truth be told, I've always enjoyed a good Dad joke, but now I can revel in them!!!

12 months ago

And revel you must! I appreciate a good dad-joke as well. Well played!

12 months ago

Bahhhh hahaha! It took me a minute to decypher your wit. I approve haha

Supporter12 months ago

The title of this post really confused me. Do you have regular Castle Panic?

12 months ago

Sorry, the name of the game is My First Castle Panic. It's a giveaway I found from the SAHM Reviews website. I personally have both the regular Castle Panic and My First Castle Panic (which is for young kids). Sorry for the confusion :) 

Supporter12 months ago

Yes! I'm in!

12 months ago

Woot!

Supporter12 months ago

Today I learned that SAHM stands for Stay at Home Mom. 

I also learned that I really don’t care for the mechanisms for these types of contests. I still entered 4 of them. But I didn’t enjoy it!

12 months ago

It took me forever to learn what SAHM meant haha Gleam giveaways are rather boring, but they're easy to manage, which is probably why most use the format. I used to manage giveaways at my previous job and Gleam worked so well. Especially since you could just duplicate a previous giveaway and change a few things as needed.

Owner12 months ago

Thanks for sharing! Hmm.. I should look into how I can get signed copies of games for our giveaways too

12 months ago

The funny thing about this one is that it's a kid's game. As if kids care if their game is signed haha

Linked Topic