BenjaminK

My First Castle Panic Giveaway

I found a giveaway for My First Castle Panic. I know there are a number of us with younger kids, so I thought you may be interested. I have it (so I won't be entering), and my oldest (4) loves it. Also, this copy is autographed, so that's neat haha Check it out!

http://www.sahmreviews.com/2019/12/fireside-games-my-first-castle-panic-giveaway.html

p.s. This site is doing loads of giveaways at the moment, so check those out too :)

3 points by BenjaminK - updated 4 months ago | 14 comments | report | subscribe

Garindan 4 months ago | 2 points[-]

Thanks, but I think I'll wait until your second Castle Panic giveaway ;)

JamesReid860 Supporter4 months ago | 2 points[-]

well done sir!

Skurvy5 Supporter4 months ago | 2 points[-]

Lol! You must be a Dad. That’s some Grade-A level Dad Joke right there. 

Garindan 4 months ago | 1 point[-]

Yes, indeed - thrice over!  Truth be told, I've always enjoyed a good Dad joke, but now I can revel in them!!!

BenjaminK 4 months ago | 2 points[-]

And revel you must! I appreciate a good dad-joke as well. Well played!

BenjaminK 4 months ago | 2 points[-]

Bahhhh hahaha! It took me a minute to decypher your wit. I approve haha

rancidmike Supporter4 months ago | 1 point[-]

The title of this post really confused me. Do you have regular Castle Panic?

BenjaminK 4 months ago | 1 point[-]

Sorry, the name of the game is My First Castle Panic. It's a giveaway I found from the SAHM Reviews website. I personally have both the regular Castle Panic and My First Castle Panic (which is for young kids). Sorry for the confusion :) 

Skurvy5 Supporter4 months ago | 1 point[-]

Today I learned that SAHM stands for Stay at Home Mom. 

I also learned that I really don’t care for the mechanisms for these types of contests. I still entered 4 of them. But I didn’t enjoy it!

It took me forever to learn what SAHM meant haha Gleam giveaways are rather boring, but they're easy to manage, which is probably why most use the format. I used to manage giveaways at my previous job and Gleam worked so well. Especially since you could just duplicate a previous giveaway and change a few things as needed.

philryuh Supporter4 months ago | 1 point[-]

Thanks for sharing! Hmm.. I should look into how I can get signed copies of games for our giveaways too

The funny thing about this one is that it's a kid's game. As if kids care if their game is signed haha

JamesReid860 Supporter4 months ago | 1 point[-]

Yes! I'm in!

Woot!

Linked Topic