One or two of these are from kickstarters that have run and funded, but not delivered yet. I am not including any games that I have kickstarted or preordered, that have not delivered yet.
5. Dune Imperium. I really don't know much about this one. I just know that I love the IP and I am hoping that it could be a game that I could table more often than something like #Dune.
4. Burncycle. This is coming to KS, from Chip Theory games, in November. This is a solo or cooperative game that casts you as a robot trying to break free from your human overlords. I love the theme of this one, I expect the art and components to be up to the normal standards you expect from Chip Theory Games. I don't know too much about it. But, I am very interested in it.
3. #Perseverance: Castaway Chronicles. This is the latest KS from Mindclash games. They are known for their heavy euro games with strong thematic elements. And, this theme is a great one, a ocean liner getting stranded on a dinosaur infested island...... yes sirree. I didn't back it, because they wanted more than I wanted to give. But, I do hope that it does hit retail a little more affordably sometime.
2. #Oath: Chronicles of Empire and Exile.This is the latest release from Cole Wehrle. I love the idea of a the huge sweeping narative arc and the story that this game is supposed to tell. I didn't kickstart it, because I was, and continue to be, doubtful about the solo mode.
1. #John Company 2E. Cole Werhle has been working on the second edition of John Company for a while now. I love the idea of this game, that gross consumerism was the spirit that animated the British East India company. This will be coming to kickstarter, from Werhlegig games, maybe this fall???
So, what games are you looking forward too? Do you look forward to games before they come out?