BGAForumBot

Game Trade Thursday

Comment with a list of games your want and/or a list of games you would be open to trade away and add in your location like City/State so anyone interested in a local swap can do that. If you're interested in starting a trade, either reply or DM to figure out the details. Make sure to update the comment after the deal is done.

2 points by BGAForumBot - updated 10 days ago | 6 comments | report | subscribe

forthemame 10 days ago | 1 point[-]

I have some good stuff for trade. I'm in Nor Cal.  If anyone is in the area, let me know

Marshwiggle92 Supporter10 days ago | 1 point[-]

Hey, Just a suggestion, you can do what you want.... But you might draw a little more interest if you gave an idea what you have and/or what you are looking for.

forthemame 10 days ago | 1 point[-]

Of course but I'm on mobile and recovering from a migraine. Just putting a note out there while I had the time

Hey, no worries, I'm not in Northern California, so I'm not eligible anyway. 

Hope your migraine gets better. 

WadeB1977 10 days ago | 1 point[-]

I have an opened but unplayed copy of Grimslingers the Northern Territories.  

I am going back to Kansas for two weeks end of March/First of April. I have several games I am going to take back with me because I just cannot get them played here. I am happy to put them in storage, but I would be happier to trade one or both of them for something I can play better here.

The first offering is #Impulse Card Game by Carl Chudyk. This is the Asmadi edition, in other words it is the ugly edition. I have played this only twice, and, I loved it both times. If you have played games other games by him you know what to expect. You can expect great card combos, gamechanging powers, and the abilitity to always sneak up behind and overtake your oponent with a outrageous combo. There are several problems with the game however: The art is ugly, the gameplay is highly interactive which is a problem for most of the people I play with, And, it plays better with 3 or 4. You can play it at two, and it is fine, but, my wife hates it, so that isn't happening. https://spacebiff.com/2014/10/13/impulse/ This is a review from my favorite reviewer space biff. He has played the game more often than I have, and he has pictures that show you how the game looks.

Me second offering is #7 Ronin. This game is brand new, I have taken it out of the shrimp but I have not done anything inside of the box. I have also not played it. I bought it because it looked like a quick, fun, two person dueler. I still think it would be all of those things. But, unfortunately, my wife has no interest in it, in fact she actively dislikes the theme. So, I won't be playing it with her, in other words, I won't be playing it. Space Biff has a review of an older edition of this game at https://spacebiff.com/2015/06/29/7-ronin/. There are a few differences between the edition he played and the one I have from Grey fox. The bandits in the grey fox edition are little black wooden shurikan instead of cubes, their are stickers for each of the Ronin disks.... but the game is the same as far as I can tell.

If you are interested, hit me up, but you don't need to be in any hurry about it. Like I said, I won't be going to KS until March. So, if you are interested, I won't be sending them to you until March. But, at the same time My time in the states will be sorta short, so I wanted you to have time to think about it before I go to the states, in case you are interested.

I am interested in games that play well at one or two players. I have a wishlist, but, it is mostly games I am interested in playing. I.E. there are games on there that I don't want down here because I can't play them here. Also, feel free to offer something that is not on my list.

I will probably repost this again in March sometime.

cheers.