Are you comfortable?
Saw this meme on a facebook group and wanted to share here! :)
- How content are you with your collection?
- Do you notice a lack of certain categories, mechanics, themes, or the ability to support certain player counts?
- What type of games or specific games are you wanting the most to round it out?
- Definitely not content. For at least the next couple of years, I'll usually have 3-5 games that I'll want to add to my collection
- The more I get exposed to other games out there, the more I realize that I love thematic games. "Hybrid" games that combine elements of deep strategy and the excitement of theme and luck tend to go really well for me, and I'd place #Root in that category. I'd love to add more of these types of games to my collection, rather than acquiring too many "dry euros" with very little theme and immersion
- Because of this, I recently acquired #Star Wars: Rebellion. I'll also likely buy #Too Many Bones and #Nemo's War (Second Edition) next year